International Business Developer
TO JOIN US IN OUR Lisbon OFFICE.
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people’s lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centered Product Design Process.
Our strong focus in UX/UI, as well as in cutting edge front-end development, allow us to work with top clients from different industries, in multiple locations worldwide. In order to deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we’re a very talented team with a mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone’s well being and continuous personal & professional growth.
We’re looking for an International Business Developer who is both passionate about technology and thrives on delivering high-quality products that users really love.
- 2+ years of experience selling consultive services;
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Economics or Computer Science;
- Superior English proficiency, as you’ll be selling to foreign markets;
- Highly collaborative and a self-motivated, with a passion for success;
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Market research and new business generation;
- Outreach (cold-calling, cold-emailing);
- Define strategies for each proposal and coordinate the pre-sales teams;
- Preparation of weekly reports.
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home policy
- Career plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Friday Tells: our team gathering every 2 weeks (presentation followed by a cool lunch sponsored by the company)
- Informal dress code
- Great office conditions: open space with tons of natural light, common kitchen, a common library and PlayStation for the ex-libris of our lunch breaks
- We’re not Outsourcing!
Our Business Developers are the forefront of our efforts to change the status quo of software development, acting as evangelists and advisors to our clients and prospects on the importance of user-centric design and top-notch development standards.
Think you’d like to meet? Get in touch!
If this sounds exactly what you’re looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Submit an application here.