TO JOIN US IN OUR Lisbon / Coimbra OFFICE.
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people’s lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centered Product Design Process.
Our strong focus in UX/UI, as well as in cutting edge front-end development, allow us to work with top clients from different industries, in multiple locations worldwide. In order to deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we’re a very talented team with a mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone’s well being and continuous personal & professional growth.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
2+ years of experience in Software Development:
- A clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good proficiency in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Experience with different open-source programming languages used on web projects
Our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS – command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc)
- Photoshop / Sketch – cut & resize
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home policy
- Career plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Friday Tells: our team gathering every 2 weeks (presentation followed by a cool lunch sponsored by the company)
- Informal dress code
- Great office conditions: open space with tons of natural light, common kitchen, a common library and PlayStation for the ex-libris of our lunch breaks
- We’re not Outsourcing!
Day to days tasks include development, problem-solving, architecture, client interaction, and all the other skills required to develop a successful product.
Think you’d like to meet? Get in touch!
If this sounds exactly what you’re looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Submit an application here.