TO JOIN US IN OUR Lisbon OFFICE.
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people’s lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centered Product Design Process.
Our strong focus in UX/UI, as well as in cutting edge front-end development, allow us to work with top clients from different industries, in multiple locations worldwide. To deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we’re a very talented team with mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges, and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone’s well being and continuous personal & professional growth.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about making the difference in people’s lives by creating amazing digital products.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
2+ years of experience leading software development team
- 5+ years of work experience in the software development industry
- Expertise in the full software development lifecycle (web & mobile), building and delivering products
- Experience in managing the timelines, communication, and coordination of complex engineering projects
- Current knowledge of the latest development methods and practices
- Orientation towards helping product owners to achieve business goals
Our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS – command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home policy
- Career plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Friday Tells: our team gathering every 2 weeks (presentation followed by a relaxed lunch sponsored by the company)
- Informal dress code
- Great office conditions: open space with tons of natural light, shared kitchen, shared library, and PlayStation for the ex-libris of our lunch breaks
- We’re not Outsourcing!
Day-to-day tasks include taking ownership of projects end to end, managing a broad scope of software and human challenges, driving development in an iterative, agile manner using best practices, while engaging with a team of developers of successful products.
Think you’d like to meet? Get in touch!
If you’d like to meet in order to discuss this opportunity with us, please submit an application here.