Senior Web Developer
To join us in our Lisbon office.
Imaginary Cloud is having a blast helping eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes.
You need to be someone that is highly driven to push their technical knowledge to the very edge and help create a product that’s truly stand out in the industry through its quality.
So if this is a challenge you feel you can get your teeth into, continue reading…
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Capable of helping product owners to achieve business goals
- Ensuring that project delivery is on-track with the committed roadmap
- Help refining key engineering organisational processes
- Working day-to-day with engineering leads in the company to improve how we plan, write, and deliver software
- Helping develop best practices across the engineering team
- Supporting code review process ensuring high-quality code is produced
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development:
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Highly proficient in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Broad experience with different open source programming languages used on web projects
Our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails (legacy)
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS – command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc)
- Photoshop / Sketch – cut & resize
Think you’d like to meet? Get in touch!
If you’d like to meet in order to discuss this opportunity with us, please submit an application here.